- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in the provided Melt & Make Microwaveable Tray™ for 1 minute.
- Stir well. If not completely melted, continue to microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring well each time until CANDIQUIK® is smooth.
- If melting less than the entire package, reduce the microwave time accordingly.
- Note: Product retains its original shape while melting until stirred.
- Preheat oven to 250°. TURN OVEN OFF.
- Place CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating with Melt & Make Microwaveable Tray™ in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until soft.
- Remove tray from oven and stir until smooth.
- Break CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating into squares.
- Place in heavy sauce pan. Melt over LOW heat for about 10 minutes until smooth. Stir often.
tips & tricks
- TO THIN add up to 2 tablespoons of solid vegetable shortening per 16 oz package.
- ALWAYS use dry utensils. Moisture will cause product to become hard or lumpy.
- STORE unopened package in a cool, dry place (55°-70°F). If opened, store in an airtight container.
- REHEAT and reuse CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt & Make Microwaveable Tray™ multiple times.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT. Overheating will cause product to scorch or caramelize.
- DO NOT add water, milk, oil, margarine, or butter to CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating.
- DO NOT use water-based colorings or flavorings. CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating may be colored or flavored using oil-based or powdered colorings or flavorings.