yield: 12 spiders
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 24 round crackers or cookies
- 1 bag pretzel sticks and/or red licorice
- 1 small jar peanut butter
- Decorative candies
itsy bitsy spider cookies
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Select four pretzel sticks and break in half; dip ends of pretzels (or small pieces of red licorice) in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating. Set aside on wax paper to dry.
- Dip tops or entire cracker or cookie in CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper until dry.
- Spread peanut butter on dipped cracker or cookie. Arrange dipped pretzel sticks or red licorice pieces on the peanut butter, four on each side, to form the legs.
- Put a dab of peanut butter on another dipped cracker or cookie and place on top of cracker or cookie with legs.
- Create eyes with assorted candies.