yield: 2 pies
- 1 packages (16 oz) Vanilla
- 1 packages (16 oz) Chocolate
- 4 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 packages (3 oz) Orange flavored gelatin
- 1 package (3.9 oz) instant
Chocolate flavored pudding
- 2 containers (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 chocolate wafer cookie crusts
underground orange pie
- Melt both Vanilla and Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coatings in Melt and Make Microwaveable Trays™ according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat 2 packages of cream cheese, Vanilla CANDIQUIK®, and orange gelatin with an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Fold in 1 container of whipped topping and mix until well blended.
- Carefully spoon half of mixture into one crust and half into the other crust; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat remaining 2 packages of cream cheese, Chocolate CANDIQUIK®, and chocolate pudding with an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Fold in remaining container of whipped topping and mix until well blended.
- Carefully spoon half of chocolate mixture on top of orange filling in one crust and half into the other crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.