yield: 1 cake
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate
- 1 pumpkin cake mix & necessary ingredients
- 1 ice cream cone (flat base)
- Orange oil-based food coloring
pumpkin bundt cake
- Prepare cake mix per instructions. Bake in bundt cake dish. Remove from mold.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Dip ice cream cone in melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper.
- Mix food coloring into Vanilla
CANDIQUIK® Coating to create orange color.
- Place ice cream cone upside-down in hole in bundt cake.
- Pour orange-colored CANDIQUIK® Coating over top of cake.