yield: 12 snacks
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable
Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Select 12 pretzels and carefully break in half.
3. Dip pretzel halves and 36 whole pretzels in Vanilla CANDIQUIK®
Coating; place on wax paper until dry.
4. Using a popsicle stick, carefully press a hole into one side of each
peanut butter sandwich cookie. Remove popsicle stick. Dip peanut
butter cookies in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating and set on
wax paper to dry.
5. Using a toothpick, draw skeletal face on one flat end of
6. Dip a popsicle stick in Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating. Place 3
dipped whole pretzels over popsicle stick; hold until set.
7. Place bottom of popsicle stick in pre-made hole in peanut butter
cookie, and place marshmallow head on top.
8. Drape dipped pretzel halves on each side of top of rib cage as
Optional: Give your skeletons some character by adding hats
or placing head under an arm.