yield: 24 donut holes
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate
- 24 donut holes
- String Licorice
- Red Raspberry gum drops
- Brown sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Tightly roll licorice strings in sets of 2-4 to create curved shape and set aside.
- Cut licorice strings to about 3 inches and partially separate strings, leaving them attached at one end.
- Cut bottom half off Gum Drops.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Dip donut holes in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper.
- Apply brown sprinkles as hair.
- Attach eyes, legs, and fangs (white sprinkles), before coating is set. Draw a dot of chocolate on each eye as a pupil.