yield: 12 snacks
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 24 large marshmallows
(bodies and heads)
- 24 spearmint leaves (feet)
- Large jelly beans or
gum drops (arms)
- Oil-based green food coloring
- Assorted candies
(faces, buttons and “bolts”)
- Decorative icing
(faces and buttons)
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add green food coloring (oil or powder based!) to create green coating. Dip 12 marshmallows, one at a time and set on wax paper (heads). Use small assorted candies as a nose and eyes (place on marshmallow before the coating dries).
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Place 2 green spearmint leaf candies (feet) next to each other to form feet. Dip 12 remaining marshmallows in CANDIQUIK®, one at a time, and set on top of green candies (body/feet).
- Dip top of green coated marshmallow into Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating to create hair/hat; set on wax paper to dry.
- Place a small dab of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating on chocolate coated marshmallow (body), and place the green coated marshmallow (head) on top.
- Cut large jelly bean in half. Attach with small dab of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating (arms).
- Using a toothpick, dip lightly in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® to draw mouth, scars, buttons, and "bolts".