- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 1 jar pitted Maraschino Cherries with stems
- 1 package Chocolate Kisses®
- 1 package Sliced Almonds
- Red Decorative Icing
- Place Kisses® in freezer for one hour before beginning.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Dip Kiss® in CANDIQUIK® Coating and lay flat on wax paper until set.
- Dry cherries on paper towel; holding cherries by stem, dip into CANDIQUIK® Coating (stem becomes mouse’s tail); lay sideways on wax paper so bottom of cherry is not touching paper.
- Place flat side of dipped Kiss® to bottom of cherry before coating on cherry sets.
- Dip attached cherry and Kiss®.
- Insert almond slices between cherry and chocolate Kiss® to form ears.
- When dry, use decorative icing to create eyes.
- Optional: Add bloody fangs.