yield: 10 apples
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate
- 10 small or medium apples
- 2 packages (6.5 oz) caramel
apple wraps (with sticks)
- Orange oil-based
- Decorative sprinkles
- Melt caramel per instructions on package. Insert sticks into Apples and dip in caramel. Place on wax paper to dry.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Dip half of the apples in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating. Decorate with Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in a web pattern.
- Add a few drops of orange food coloring to the remaining Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating; stir until blended.
- Dip remaining apples in orange-colored CANDIQUIK® Coating, and decorate as Jack-o-Lanterns.