yield: approx. 12 bars
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 3 tablespoons butter or
- 1 package (10 oz) regular
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®cereal
- Orange food coloring (oil or
powder based only)
- Yellow décor crystal sprinkles
- Garnish: candy corn
candy corn rice krispies®
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and
stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9” greased
pan. Let cool. Cut into triangles.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™
according to directions on package.
- Dip the top 1” of the rice crispy bars in Vanilla CANDIQUIK®, allow
excess coating to drip off; place on wax paper. Sprinkle with yellow
sprinkles before coating is set.
- Once set, dip the bottom half of the rice crispy bars in Vanilla
CANDIQUIK®; return to wax paper to set.
- Add orange food coloring (oil or powder based) to remaining
CANDIQUIK® (if necessary , remelt CANDIQUIK® for 15 seconds in
- Carefully spoon the orange-colored CANDIQUIK® over the middle
and sides of the rice crispy bar, covering the uncoated strip of each
bar. Place a candy corn on top.