yield: 18 donut holes
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 18 donut holes
- 18 brown M&M's® candies
- Red cake decoraing icing
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Cut two 1/8-inch slices from opposite sides of each donut hole. This will allow the donut hole to lay flat. Dip donut holes in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper, cut side down.
- When donut holes are dry, place small dab of CANDIQUIK® Coating on M&M's® candies and place on donut hole.
- Use red icing to draw “veins” on eyeballs.