- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 2/3 cup yellow popcorn kernels
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- Assorted candies and nuts
- Pop popcorn per instructions. Tip: Remove unpopped kernels.
- Heat corn syrup in a medium sauce pan on medium-low heat until it begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- As corn syrup nears boiling, melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Pour melted CANDIQUIK® Coating into corn syrup and stir until well blended.
- Pour CANDIQUIK® and corn syrup mixture over popcorn. Mix with spatula until fully coated.
- Mix in assorted candies.
- Form into balls and place on wax paper to set.