- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Log House® cherry chips
- 1 bag (14 oz) Log House® flake coconut
- Decorative sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, corn syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add powdered sugar; mix well.
- Melt cherry chips in a microwaveable bowl. Stir into mixture until well blended.
- Add coconut, kneading mixture until thoroughly combined.
- On a wax paper lined baking sheet, roll mixture into 1-inch sized balls.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package.
- Dip balls in melted CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating; place on wax paper to set.
- Sprinkle before coating is set (optional).