- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 box key lime bar mix (ex: Krusteaz, plus ingredients for mix)
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy mold
- Bake key lime bars according to directions. Allow to slightly cool.
- Place key lime filling, crust, and whipped topping in a large bowl.Using an electric mixer, mix on high speed until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Chill mixture 2-3 hours.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package.
- Spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® into the mold, pushing it up the sides to completely coat the inside but leaving enough room for your key lime mixture. Allow to set.
- Once coating is set, spoon key lime mixture into the mold, filling to the top. Immediately spoon more CANDIQUIK® on top, smoothing to the sides of the mold so the key lime mixture is completely covered.
- Before coating sets, insert lollipop stick in the middle of the mold and softly push down.
- Place candy mold in refrigerator to set. Once completely set, gently remove key lime pops out of the candy mold.