- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant Cheesecake flavored pudding
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 lb strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 can (21 oz) pineapple, drained
- 1/2 of (8oz) container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK®, and cheesecake pudding with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Fold in strawberries and bananas.
- Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with pineapple and whipped topping.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over whipped cream and sprinkle with pecan pieces and Maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.