- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla or Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 6 cups chow mein noodles
- Decorative sprinkles and/or colored sugars
- Assorted Nuts
- Assorted Fresh Berries
- Butter or grease cups of two 6-cup muffin pans. Set aside.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- In a medium bowl mix chow mein noodles and 3/4 of melted CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating, mix well. With a spoon, press mixtures on bottom and up sides of each cup of muffin pans. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remelt remaining 1/4 of CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating. Drizzle over baskets; sprinkle with colored sugar and/or sprinkles if desired. Let set until dry.
- Fill baskets with assorted fresh berries and nuts.