- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 1 box carrot cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant Cheesecake flavored pudding
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
Yield: 2 cakes
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box, using two 8" round pans. Cool completely.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK®, and instant cheesecake pudding with an electric mixer, until well blended. Add whipped topping, 1/2 of the container at a time and mix until well blended.
- Cut both cakes in half horizontally (yielding 4 cakes total). Place two halves on separate plates.
- Carefully spread half of the cheesecake mixture on top of the two cakes.
- Layer remaining cake halves on top of cheesecake layers.
- Carefully spread remaining half of the cheesecake mixture on top of cakes.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.