- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate and/or
Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 bag candy (ex: chocolate malt egg candy)
- Silicon Baking Cups
- Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™
according to package directions.
- Spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® Coating into the silicon cup; push CANDIQUIK up the sides of the baking cup with the back of the spoon. Bring the coating almost to the top of the cup, but not over the edge. Repeat with all remaining cups; let dry (place in the refrigerator to speed up drying).
- Once completely set, carefully peel the silicon baking cups away from the CANDIQUIK® coating and fill with candy.