- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant Coconut Cream flavored pudding
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup Log House Foods® Shredded Coconut, toasted (topping)
- Whipped Cream (topping)
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK®, and coconut pudding with an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, half of the container at a time, mix until well blended.
- Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust. Top with whopped cream and toasted coconut.
instructions: toasted coconut
- Spread shredded coconut evenly on a baking sheet.
- Toast 7 to 12 minutes in a 300°F oven, stir frequently, until coconut is lightly browned.