- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant Lemon flavored pudding
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 in) graham cracker crust
- Fresh raspberries or sliced lemon for garnish (optional)
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK®, and lemon pudding powder with an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping, half of a container at a time and mix until well blended.
- Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.