- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 10 Oreo® cookies, chopped
(Oreo Cool Mint flavor, if desired)
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Add 8 of the chopped Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan lined with wax paper. Use a spatula to smooth out evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining (2) Oreos on top. Chill for about 10 minutes or until completely set.
- Once set, remove bark from pan and chop into pieces with a knife or fork.