- 2 packages (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
- 1/2 of a (16 oz) container vanilla frosting
- Pink food coloring (oil or powder based only)
- Pink M&M’s®
- 1 package Jelly Beans
- Black cake icing writer
- 40 lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block (to set cake pops in while drying)
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly with frosting (it may be easier to use fingers to mix together). Chill for approximately 2 hours in the refrigerator. Roll mixture into 1” sized balls; place on wax paper covered baking sheet.
- Chop each jelly bean in half (the long way), these will be the ears.
- Press each cake ball onto a lollipop stick and then press the jelly beans on the top of the cake pop as ears.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package.
- Add pink food coloring to CANDIQUIK® (must be oil or powder based) until desired color is established.
- Dip cake pops in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating, covering completely, let excess coating drip off; place in Styrofoam block.
- Before dry, press a pink colored M&M® on the center of the cake pop as a nose.
- Draw two dots with icing writer for the eyes.
TIP: If cake balls become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.