- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- Pretzel twists
- Green sugar sprinkles
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make
Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Using fingers or tongs, dip a pretzel in the melted candy coating, making sure each side is completely coated; let excess drip off. Place the pretzel onto wax paper.
- Repeat step 2 with the second and third pretzels, pushing each next to each other on the wax paper to form the shape of a shamrock.
- Pour the remaining Vanilla CANDIQUIK® into a piping bag (or a plastic bag with a small corner cut off) and outline the shamrock pretzel with the candy coating. Over a bowl, quickly sprinkle with green sugar sprinkles.