- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 20 small candy canes
(2 per sucker)
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Decorative sprinkles
- oil or powder based red food coloring
- Heat oven to 300° F.
- Place two small candy canes (per sucker) together to form a heart shape; place on a greased cookie sheet. Place a lollipop stick in the middle of the candy canes.
- Heat for approximately 3-5 minutes; they will be soft and starting to bubble. Caution: very hot!
- Remove from the oven and (with a pair of tongs or utensils) quickly pinch the top and bottom ends of the candy canes together around the lollipop stick. Set aside until cooled; this should only take a few minutes.
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Place lollipops on wax paper and spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® into the center of each sucker, smoothing out to fill into the edges. Add a few drop of red oil based food coloring to create pink filling.
- Decorate with sprinkles before CANDIQUIK® sets.